Monday, January 25, 2010

Convo with Ali (age 5)

Ali (talking about the Batman Lego game she got for her birthday): We can fight them, Mom!  You and me! And kick them. And throw them. And do like this (shakes her fist around to show me how you can pick someone up by the neck and shake them around.)
Mom: Awesome. Death and destruction!
Ali: And we can fight the big ole fat guy and Poison Ivy! POISON IVY! Can you believe it, Mom?
Mom: Oh... I sure can!
Ali: (without missing a beat) And the Joker and the clock guy and Toofpaste* and Hollow Queen.
Mom: erm. Harlequin.
Ali: HOLLOW Queen, Mom. We can kill your favorite girl! (gives me the exicted OMGWTFBBQ face.)
Mom: Oh, really?
Ali: Yeah! Batman can put on his different underwear and kick her in the head!
Mom: Awesome. Do you want to eat some lunch or not?
Ali: Yeah. (picks up her sandwich and heaves a massive sigh)... I need to get big and strong so I can do this. 



*Her name for Two Face. No amount of telling her otherwise will change it. Wait until she can read and she realizes I am not made entirely of stupid.

No comments:

Tags

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
.

That was then